Biotal Wholecrop gold mill is a forage inoculant specially formulated for the preservation and stability of high dry matter, milled wholecrop cereals (45% – 75% DM).
- Wholecrop gold mill increases the harvest window for fermented wholecrop
- Inhibits yeast and fungal mould which improves aerobic stability and reduces heating
- Breaks down more mature cereal fibre, such as hemicellulose
- Alternative to urea / acid based preservatives
- Non-toxic and cost effective biological treatment
Wholecrop gold mill should be applied at 2 litres per tonne of fresh forage using a suitable liquid applicator. It should be thoroughly mixed with clean water (add the water to the powder and not vice versa). The pre-mixture is stable for 48 hours once mixed with water.
Sachets sizes to treat 25 tonnes of fresh weight forage
We want to hear from you!
All of the fields below are required in order to ensure you receive the best possible service, adapted to your specific location and needs. Your personal information will not be shared to any third party or used to send you unsolicited email. We look forward to hearing from you.